Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ear Buds Designed To Save Your Hearing


For everyone one teenager I see another one has a pair of white ear buds jammed in their ears. I can’t help it. I find it disrespectful to those there with, especially if it’s family. If it were my kids, they’d get a slapping. Fortunately, I don’t own any, kids that is. More importantly, though, is that these kids are probably destroying their hearing. Purebuds, from Amazing Tech Products, claims that they’ve designed a pair of ear buds that will save your ears by not directly shooting the sound directly into the ear canals, something they call ‘reverse sound technology’. The Purebuds come with three attachments to enhance your music: Surround Sound, Bass Boost and Full Range.

How do they sound? I have no clue. How exactly do they work? I’m not sure. But some empirical evidence could have these things flying off the store shelves this holiday season.

The Purebuds retail for $50 a pop and are available at the company’s website.

No comments: